The health and safety of our patients, practitioners and staff is our priority. We are following and continuously updating the advice and guidelines of our professional and regulatory bodies (the Institute of Osteopathy and the General Osteopathic Council) and Public Health England in order to create the safest possible working environment.
We have undertaken a rigorous risk assessment for the Clinic in order to establish and maintain stringent infection control procedures. Please take a moment to read about the protocol that we are implementing.
These measures include:
- Frequent and rigorous cleaning of touch points and hotspots of transmission in the reception and waiting room throughout the working day
- Arranging appointment times to maintain social distancing in the waiting room.
- Requesting that all visitors use the alcohol-based hand sanitiser provided upon entry to the waiting room.
- Practitioners to wear appropriate PPE and adopt appropriate hygiene procedures before and after each patient
- Thorough cleaning of treatment rooms between patients
- Encouraging patients to wear face coverings
What we ask of you:
- Please do not attend the Clinic if:
- you have any flu like symptoms such as a persistent cough, shortness of breath, high temperature and/or fever or loss of taste or smell
- you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19
- Wherever possible please try and avoid bringing along visitors / family members to your appointment, unless necessary, in order to reduce the volume of visitors entering the clinic
- Keep your hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes, bin the tissue and then wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer to eliminate germs